Friday, January 6, 2012

Year Down

We are on our last leg of our Swiss...*cliche coming*... adventure.  I like to use the cliche words here although I have many more at my disposal.  A date has been set as July 26, 2012.  This day will mark the end of an era for Leah and I.  It was a journey well worth taking and lessons were learned that I don't believe could be taught any other way.  There are certain things in life that I cannot begin to understand without the firsthand experience. I FEEL The Serious fading...

Top 10 List of Things I Will Miss From Switzerland (T1LTIWMFS)

1) Being able to look at someone talking to me and genuinely have nothing going on between my ears, much less a response.

2) Never having to worry about being in an automobile accident.

3) Sturdy walls.

4) A two tone color country. (do red and blue even go together?)

5) Army men with assembled rifles in fatigues on my trains, often. 

6) Un Super Carte! OUI!

7) Techno shows at 7 am. Red Bull!

8) No fears of being deported --- It added excitement those 2 months Leah and I were illegal!

9) My odds of apprehending Turkish gentlemen who thought some of us didn't need our computers anymore goes down drastically.  It's basic geography.

10) Parlez-vous Anglias?  My favorite french phrase.  Kinda like roflcopter in english.

11) Making T1LTIWMFS

No comments:

Post a Comment