Sunday, January 8, 2012

"You're supposed to stop smoking crack."

Recently, Leah and I have spent our nights watching an episode or two of Cops.  It is mind numbingly entertaining satisfaction.   I legit had no idea there were so many drugs in the US being transported in plain sight.  I think a nice experiment would be to close down all entertainment made in the US at the boarder except for Cops.  If this show were my only knowledge of America, I would believe the country thrives in a perpetual state of lawlessness.  I have always felt that is my natural habitat...pure chaos.  So in an effort to prematurely balance out my disappointment before coming back, I am going to have to start watching House Hunters or Man vs Food before we move so that I don't feel like a I need to have a minimum .45 caliber extended magazine pistol on me at all times.  But before this we have roughly 18 of 23 seasons more to watch.


"Bad boys, bad boys...."

No comments:

Post a Comment